Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DMV Artist on the rise: El Angel

I found this artist through a friend on Facebook and have been hooked since then. He has a great back story and a rugged flow. Give it a listen. I personally think he is a DMV artist headed for the top. 
Bio: I'm a 22 year old aspiring artist. Born in south Florida into a broken home with drug addict and alcoholic parents, and then adopted at 11 months after being subjected to the abuse and neglect of my original parents, my biological dad's dad and his family took me in. Moved up to VA in 1991 and was kicked out of every school I was up until college. Learned what street life was like in MANY different ways. Did a stint when I was 16 and having played around with rap when i was 14, while I was sitting in a cage I realized that was the only true way to get out my emotions, and El Angel De La Muerte was born. I will not be doubted of the talent I have, and I will prove it to the world. Just recently got off lock on October 12th where I did 16 months in prison in Houston for some bitch that tried to ruin my life, but once again The Angel over comes all odds and now I'm back and more developed as an artist than I've ever been...I will make it as an artist and you can quote me as saying it here first on Facebook. Comments are always welcome, of any kind...it always helps me improve


Check out his Facebook Fan Page to listen to some of his music. My personal favorite is "Whip Game"

No comments:

Post a Comment